For more than 50 years, national and international corporations, small-business owners, families and individuals have trusted Lohf Shaiman Jacobs Hyman & Feiger PC with their legal matters. Our attorneys and staff are seasoned, committed professionals, dedicated to offering quality legal counsel and representation, backed by the highest levels of client service.
We Understand Your Goals
Our attorneys take time to understand your objectives. That means listening to your concerns about your immediate needs, as well as your long-range plans. Whatever the legal matter, you will find us attentive to your needs, ready to listen and responsive to your calls and emails. Every partner in our firm has more than 20 years of experience across a broad range of legal areas. We use a fee structure that is lower than many of Denver's largest law firms.
To serve you better, we focus our practice primarily in these areas of the law:
- Business transactions and dispute resolution: We assist with business startups, acquisitions and sales of businesses, and commercial litigation/arbitration. Our clients include owners of private businesses in Colorado, as well as national and international businesses with legal concerns throughout the state.
- Real estate services: We offer a full range of transactional and litigation services relating to residential and commercial real estate and property development in Colorado. We also advise real estate owners concerning surface use matters relating to oil and gas operations.
- Oil, gas and natural resource representation: We advise clients engaged in domestic and international exploration and development, primarily in oil and gas, but also in mining.
- Employment disputes and transactional services: We provide a full range of services for employers and employees involved in employment discrimination disputes, contractual matters and transactional matters, such as drafting restrictive covenants and employment contracts.
- Personal injury litigation: We represent plaintiffs in personal injury claims' litigation matters. We are skilled negotiators and trial attorneys with a successful record of recovering full and fair money damages through insurance settlements and trial.
- Tax law, estate planning and estate administration: We provide legal counsel in corporate, partnership and individual taxation. We can help you and your family meet your long-term estate preservation needs, as well as help you through the probate and estate administration process following the death of a loved one.
- Mediation services: We provide a cost-effective mediation alternative that will often save you time and a great deal of expense. Whether your dispute involves business, real estate, estate administration or an insurance claim, we can lower your legal costs with professional mediation services.
Our attorneys have earned the highest AV rating* under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system, and we have been selected for inclusion in Colorado Super Lawyers.
From our offices in Denver, our attorneys provide legal counsel and representation for clients throughout the Denver metro area and communities including Denver County, Arapahoe County, Douglas County, Adams County, Jefferson County, Boulder County, Broomfield County, Summit County, Eagle County and Weld County, Colorado. We also work with emerging and established businesses across the United States and internationally.
How To Contact Our Law Firm
To reach Lohf Shaiman Jacobs Hyman & Feiger PC, call our Denver law firm toll free at 800-772-5434, or contact our offices by email.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.